Spooky season is upon us and it is one of my favorite times of the year. I put up tons of decor, watch lots of scary movies, and have a big costume party to celebrate my birthday. For holidays, I even create my own cork crafts. Just in time for October, I created a DIY Halloween decorations tutorial on how to make a cork crafts spider.
Cork Crafts Supplies
You don’t need a whole lot of materials to create these adorable DIY Halloween decorations.
- Four black pipe cleaners
- Black sequins or glitter
- Googly eyes
- A glue gun or other adhesive
- Sparkling wine cork
Never created cork crafts? You just need a little bit of time and some time to successfully create these DIY Halloween decorations.
- Glue sequins onto the bigger part of the cork.
- You can go back and touch up any bare spots.
- Put a thin line of glue on the thinner part of the cork. You will use this glue to put the pipe cleaners onto the cork.
- Evenly wrap a pipe cleaner before the glue dries. Then twist the leg together to keep them in place.
- Repeat the process until you have four pipe cleaners glued on.
- Once the glue dries and the legs are on, articulate the legs to your desired movement.
- Glue on the googly eyes to the front of the cork.
- And voilà! You have a perfectly spooky and cute cork spider.